Blanchard® Management Essentials – 23rd February (Christchurch)
23 February, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm NZDT
Blanchard® Management Essentials supports managers to become inspiring leaders.
Give managers the necessary tools and training to become leaders who create engaged, productive teams and drive greater results for your organization.
- Manager Mindset – the mindset required to be effective at managing
- Four Core Conversations – a highly effective framework for understanding the conversations needed to manage people and performance:
- Goal Setting
- Wrapping Up
- Communication Essentials – the key skills needed to boost relationships and work well with others based on our time-tested coaching model, LITE:
- Tell Your Truth
- Express Confidence
When your managers have the skills they need, they form better connections and bring out the best in their people. Blanchard Management Essentials will give your managers the fundamental skills for building positive relationships that drive engagement and productivity.
Who should attend:
- New managers ready to learn the basics of leading others
- Established managers and supervisors looking to improve essential management skills
- Emerging leaders who want to meet their full potential
This is a One Day face-to-face workshop, that utilises a fast-moving combination of content, engaging activities, entertaining videos, and skill practice
For more workshop detail, view the Blanchard® Management Essentials webpage here
This training is registered under the NZTE Capability Development Voucher programme.
Your business may be eligible for up to 50% funding.