Blanchard® Management Essentials – Live VIRTUAL Workshop 2nd & 3rd August 2022
2 August @ 9:00 am - 3 August @ 11:00 am NZST
Blanchard® Management Essentials supports managers to become inspiring leaders.
Give managers the necessary tools and training to become leaders who create engaged, productive teams and drive greater results for your organization.
- Manager Mindset – the mindset required to be effective at managing
- Four Core Conversations – a highly effective framework for understanding the conversations needed to manage people and performance:
- Goal Setting
- Wrapping Up
- Communication Essentials – the key skills needed to boost relationships and work well with others based on our time-tested coaching model, LITE:
- Tell Your Truth
- Express Confidence
When your managers have the skills they need, they form better connections and bring out the best in their people. Blanchard Management Essentials will give your managers the fundamental skills for building positive relationships that drive engagement and productivity.
Who should attend:
- New managers ready to learn the basics of leading others
- Established managers and supervisors looking to improve essential management skills
- Emerging leaders who want to meet their full potential
Consisting of 3x 2hr virtual sessions across two days and lead by one of our experienced virtual facilitators, this interactive workshop utilises a fast-moving combination of content, engaging activities, entertaining videos, and skill practice, hosted on AdobeConnect.
Session 1 – 9am to 11am Tuesday 2nd August 2022,
Session 2 – 12.30pm to 2.30pm Tuesday 2nd August 2022,
Session 3 – 9am to 11am Wednesday 3rd August 2022
For more workshop detail, view the Blanchard® Management Essentials webpage here
This training is registered under the NZTE Capability Development Voucher programme.
Your business may be eligible for up to 50% funding.
EnrolmentRegistration for Public Workshops
"*" indicates required fields