The SLII® Experience T4T 9th & 10th March 2022 (Auckland)
9 March, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 10 March, 2022 @ 5:00 pm NZDT
SLII® is the world’s most widely taught leadership model.
Through SLII, leaders learn to use the appropriate leadership style in response to the needs of others in each situation, resulting in improved performance, work passion, and trust.
Our learning design—The SLII Experience—uses game-changing techniques that immerse learners in SLII deeply, and effectively. It’s an award-winning and dynamic design, and you can learn how to facilitate it. The SLII Training for Trainers (T4T) program thoroughly prepares prospective trainers so they feel confident, motivated, and prepared to roll out The SLII Experience in their organisations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the concepts and skillsets of SLII
- Understand the most important lessons and transformations that participants need to become situational leaders
- Learn how to use the facilitator guide and other materials to enhance the learning experience for your participants
- Learn where to access designs and materials for virtual, face-to-face, and blended deliveries
- Learn how to use case studies, interactive games, instruments, and videos to make the training come alive for participants
- Learn to be effective at setting SMART Goals and how to link them
- Learn how to teach your participants to set SMART goals and how to provide instructive feedback on the goals they set
The training includes everything you need to begin your implementation.
- SLII Facilitation Guide and PowerPoint® Presentation with video links for virtual, face-to-face, and blended delivery
- Participant Kit
- SLII Poster, Flashcards, SLII Game, Match/Mismatch Tip Cards, Speed Matching Cards, and SLII Playbook
Who Should Attend
- Trainers and facilitators, and individuals responsible for mentoring, coaching, and developing others.
Prerequisite For Attendance: Trainers must complete The SLII Experience workshop within 6 months prior to attending the Training for Trainers session.
Download the Agenda for the 2 day T4T workshop here: BIGNZ 2 day SLX T4T
Investment: $7750+GST (for four days, including 2 days SLII Experience, $5255+GST for SLIIT4T only)