OVER 35 YEARS OF LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE
Drs. Ken and Marjorie Blanchard incorporated The Ken Blanchard Companies in 1979 with three simple goals—to make a difference in people’s lives, to drive human worth and effectiveness in the workplace, and to help each organisation we work with become the provider, employer, and investment of choice.
In 1985 Blanchard New Zealand was one of the first Global Partners to be invited to join the Ken Blanchard Companies as an independent Blanchard® licensee.
- 25 years of research, development and thought leadership at The Ken Blanchard Companies culminates in the publication of Leading At A Higher Level – the definitive guide for leaders
- San Diego Magazine names The Ken Blanchard Companies as one of the Best Places to Work
- ELearning Magazine recognizes The Ken Blanchard Companies in the “Best of Leadership Content” category.
On the left: Margie. Right: Ken Blanchard.
- Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson meet at a party and begin collaboration on The One Minute Manager
- The One Minute Manager is self published and sells 100,000 copies in its first year
- Blanchard formally hires its Founding Associate group (Fred Finch, Pat Zigarmi, Drea Zigarmi, Laurie Hawkins, Don Carew and Eunice Parisi-Carew) who become integral to the development of Blanchard intellectual property
- Key clients for the year include Holiday Inn and Humana.
For more infomation about Ken Blanchard Click here
Today, our experienced team provides clients with Organisational Development Consulting, In-Company and Public Leadership Development Workshops including leadership behaviour assessments, online and hard copy learning resources, and programme specific Training for Trainers. Consistent with the approach of the global home office team at The Ken Blanchard Companies®, we focus our skills and resources to help clients be a provider, employer, and investment of choice. Under license to The Ken Blanchard Companies®, we offer concepts and processes that have been successfully tested by individuals and organisations around the world. These leadership and organisational development concepts that resonate with people, they make sense, and they work! We share the global Blanchard® goal; to provide leadership and organisational development solutions that unleash human potential, create engaged employees and customers, and drive organisational results and profitability. We look forward to partnering with you and your organisation on this same goal.
Click here to visit the Ken Blanchard history page.